Another Day, Inc. (ADI) provides services to individuals in Kansas and Missouri enrolled in State Medicaid programs. In the State of Kansas, we provide services to Medicaid participants who self direct their care through the Kansas Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waiver programs. In the State of Missouri, we provide agency-directed Home Care services approved through the Department of Mental Health and Department of Health and Senior Services.
Kansas: Self-Directed Services
Another Day is a local company with more than 20 years of experience providing services to individuals who choose to self direct their care through Kansas Medicaid. While the Kansas Self-Directed Services program has changed over time, Another Day has been consistent in providing exceptional service and support to our clients.
Self-directing your services gives you the most control and flexibility, but also the most responsibility. The State of Kansas Self-Directed Services program operates using the Fiscal/Employer Agent (F/EA) model. In this model you, the Medicaid participant, are the employer of your Direct Support Worker. You have the authority to choose, hire, and manage your workers. You also determine the worker pay rate and decide where and when the services are provided. Another Day supports you by providing Financial Management Services (FMS).
As a State enrolled FMS provider, we support you by performing State-assigned fiscal activities on your behalf, such as:
- Medicaid Billing – We bill Medicaid on your behalf.
- Payroll Processing – We disburse Medicaid funds to your workers on your behalf.
- Tax Filings and Payments – We withhold payroll taxes, make tax payments, and file Federal and State payroll tax returns on your behalf.
- Worker Setup – We ensure your worker has completed required employment paperwork including W4s and State-required background checks.
What makes our agency unique is our extensive knowledge and the Information and Assistance services we provide. Our goal is to help you through each phase, from understanding the enrollment process, to helping you understand and utilize the required State systems, to providing you reports and notifications to make sure you are getting the most out of your services.
Our expertise is clear from the first conversation you have with our staff. If you are new to self-directing or are looking to change FMS providers, please give us a call to learn more.
What our clients say:
“You’ve provided more information than I’ve received from any of the others on the list, it’s much clearer now.”
– Overland Park Client
“This all seems so confusing, but you’ve really helped make it easier for us! Thank you so much!”
– Wichita Client
“We sincerely appreciate all the ‘behind the scenes’ work it has taken to put together this packet. The notes and explanations of the forms made everything easier.”
– Kansas City Client
Looking for more Information and Resources on Self-Directed Services in Kansas?
Check out our Kansas Information and Resources Page
Missouri: Home Care Services
Another Day provides agency-directed Home Care Services to individuals enrolled in Missouri’s Medicaid programs and have chosen to have their services delivered through a Home Care agency. The benefit of agency-directed Home Care services is that the agency assumes more responsibility for the service delivery, including recruiting and training the care attendant. As your Home Care provider, we work directly with you and your Support Coordinator to develop a person-centered plan specific to your needs.
As your Home Care Service provider, we perform the following:
- Care Attendant Matching – We utilize our established network of care attendants to find a person that matches your specific needs.
- Care Attendant Training – We train the care attendant on personal care tasks and on your specific service plan, including providing specialized Nurse lead task training as needed.
- Progress Reporting and Quality Assurance – We submit periodic progress reports to the State, perform Nurse visits, and perform care attendant performance reviews with you to ensure quality services are being delivered.
- Human Resources – We perform all required State and Federal Human Resource and Payroll tasks for the care attendant.
What our clients say:
“Another Day staff is available and always ready to help resolve any issues I have.”
– Kansas City Client
Please feel free to give us a call and speak with our dedicated staff regarding your service options. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and see if we are a good fit for your needs.
Looking for information and resources on Home Care services in Missouri?
Check out our Missouri Information and Resources Page.